The Contest is open to individuals (“Participants”) who:
- are nationals of ASEAN member countries (includes Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam) only;
- are full-time tertiary students currently pursuing their Diploma / Undergraduate studies in one of the tertiary institutions in Southeast Asia (includes Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam) only;
- are above the age of 16 as at the start of the Contest Period. Parental consent is required for participants under the age of 18 (click here to download consent form);
- have agreed and will adhere to the Terms and Conditions herein. By entering the competition, Participants confirm that they will be available to travel for regional competition that is taking place on 16 October 2019 in Thailand.
Each Participant shall make full and honest disclosure of particulars as requested in the Contest. Any misrepresentation of any facts or particulars may result in disqualification, forfeiture or withdrawal of any prize won at SAP's sole discretion.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- There is no limit to the number of participating teams from each university.
- Each team will consist of 2 members from the same university. All Participants must hold a valid passport in the event that they are chosen to travel down to Thailand for the regional competition.
- Each team consisting of two team members with different nationalities is required to declare which ASEAN country they will represent if they are shortlisted for the National Finals and Regional Finals.
- Each team may submit a maximum of one (1) entry only. This entry will be used to judge for qualifying rounds to finals. No amendment is allowed after submission has closed.
- The entry must be built by using SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) exclusively.
- Each team must adhere to the submission guidelines stated.
- Teams may use given data or data from other reliable sources (publicly accessible or via special permissions from the owner of the dataset) but they must be clearly acknowledged in the submission form.
- All submissions must be in English.
- All submitted material must be original and created by team members. Any previously published content used must be properly attributed to the original author.