Participants must be:
- Nationals of ASEAN member countries (ie. Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam)
- Full-time tertiary students currently pursuing their Diploma or Undergraduate studies in one of the tertiary institutions in Southeast Asia.
- Above the age of 16 as at the start of the Contest Period. Participants under the age of 18 must obtain parental consent. The consent form is available upon registration.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Each participant is only eligible to join ONE team.
- Each team will consist of 2 members from the same university. Both members of the team should hold a valid passport in the event that they are chosen to travel down to Singapore for the regional competition.
- Each team is allowed to submit only one entry. This entry will be used to judge for qualifying rounds to finals. No amendment is allowed after submission has closed.
- The entry must be built using SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Each team must adhere to the submission guidelines stated.
- Teams are allowed to use given data or data from other reliable sources (publicly accessible or via special permissions from the owner of the dataset) but they must be clearly acknowledged in the submission form.
- All submissions must be in English.
- All submitted material must be original and created by team members. If previously published content is used, it must be properly attributed to the original author.